RPascal - Status
RPascal is still in its infancy. However, some smaller programs like
prime number calculations or the Tower of Hanoi simulation have already
been brought to work.
- Variables and constants declarations
- Procedures, including call-by-reference and variable argument counts
- Blocks: for, if/else, while, repeat...until
- Some internal functions: read(ln), write(ln), clrscr, ...
- Some global variables: keypressed, ...
- Optimized saving of variables (using shallow/deep-copy techniques).
- Global vars like keypressed.
- More internal procedures.
- Type definitions.
- File access.
IO port access, interrupt emulation (13h anyone), compiler backend suitable
for PMSim execution (Motorola processors).